BRIEF-David Brereton, Kathryn Ensign-Brereton dispose of Tecsys shares
* David Brereton and Kathryn Ensign-Brereton dispose of Tecsys shares pursuant to a secondary offering
Dec 13 Precise Biometrics
* Precise Biometrics intends to undertake a private placement of shares
* Says board of directors intends to resolve, based on authorization by 2016 annual general meeting, on a private placement of shares in order to raise gross proceeds of up to SEK 50 million
* Says placement is for the purpose of financing Precise Biometrics' ongoing acquisition of NexID Biometrics while maintaining the company's current financial position
* Says subscription price for shares in private placement will be determined in a book-building process
* Says private placement is directed to Swedish and international qualified investors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla., June 27 SpaceX wants to expand facilities in Florida to refurbish and store its reusable rocket boosters as it increases the pace of launches, documents filed with authorities show.
MOSCOW/KIEV/WASHINGTON, June 27 A major global cyber attack dubbed "GoldenEye" or "Petya" on Tuesday disrupted computers at Russia's biggest oil company, Ukrainian banks and multinational firms with a virus similar to the ransomware virus that last month infected more than 300,000 computers.