BRIEF-General Mills CEO - We've pulled back too far on investments in some key categories in FY2017
* CEO - we've pulled back too far on investments in some key categories and our overall execution was not up to our normal standards in fy2017
Dec 13 Skywest Inc
* Skywest, Inc. announces additional fleet transitions, Bombardier agreement and anticipated 50-seat aircraft non-cash impairment charge
* Skywest-Anticipates to record non-cash impairment charge in Q4 estimated to be in range of $440-$490 million on CRJ200 aircraft,other 50-seat aircraft assets
* Skywest - Expects to transition to flying primarily dual-class aircraft in CRJ operation by removing its CRJ200 aircraft from service over next year
* Skywest Inc- Skywest is evaluating its total 50-seat CRJ200 fleet and related long-lived assets for impairment in Q4 2016
* Skywest Inc - Bombardier agreed to pay skywest $90 million by January 2017 along with certain other consideration in exchange for release
* Skywest-Co,Bombardier entered into termination deal covering Bombardier's residual value guarantee deals on 76 CRJ200 aircraft owned by Skywest Airlines,Expressjet Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 28 Beef Products Inc has settled a closely watched defamation lawsuit against American Broadcasting Co and its reporter Jim Avila, the meat processor said on Wednesday.