Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Dec 14 Solocal Group SA :
* Creditors of co have accelerated the debt in the event of a rejection of the plan on December 15, 2016
* More than 2/3 of the creditors of co have notified the agent and the other creditors of the acceleration of the entire debt of the group, for an amount of 835,399,941.70 euros ($889.28 million) subsequent to the multiple defaults that have occurred and are continuing since June 30, 2016
* This acceleration will enter into force as of Dec 16, on condition of rejection of restructuration plan by shareholders at Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting
* Agreement is the only way for co to end its financial difficulties, preserve employment and complete its digital transformation Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9394 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order