Dec 14 (Reuters) - Protalix BioTherapeutics Inc
* Protalix BioTherapeutics - received letter from arm of Brazilian Ministry Of Health, detailing intended purchases by ministry of alfataliglicerase
* Company estimates total revenues from these shipments to be approximately $24 million in aggregate.
* Anticipated revenues could reduce co's cash consumption rate by as much as a third in 2017
* Protalix BioTherapeutics receives letter detailing intended purchases of approximately $24 million of alfataliglicerase to treat gaucher patients in Brazil
* Protalix BioTherapeutics - letter requests three shipments of alfataliglicerase; first shipment to be made in middle of 2017, and last at end of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: