Google's digital assistant comes to new Android phones
Feb 26 Alphabet Inc’s Google announced on Sunday that it will bring its digital assistant to smartphones running the latest versions of its Android operating system, vastly expanding its reach.
Dec 14 Park City Capital, LLC:
* We are asking shareholders to add our two independent director nominees to ARI's six-member staggered board
* "Believe ARI board has not adequately reviewed, considered current opportunity that Board has to sell co at a significant premium"
* Park City Capital, LLC says has initiated a proxy contest to elect two new directors to ARI Network Services, Inc Board
* Owns approximately 5.7% of shares of ARI Network Services, Inc. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Unit Nebras Power to acquire BTU Power's stake in Asia Gulf Power, Asia Gulf Power Service and BTU Rades for $93 million
* Advent won't withdraw offer after deadline-sources (Adds sources on Advent bid)