MOVES-eVestment names Gabriel Gilarranz VP of business development
Feb 27 Investment data and analytics firm eVestment names Gabriel Gilarranz as vice president of business development in its London office.
Dec 14 Yahoo Inc
* has identified data security issues concerning certain yahoo user accounts
* Believes this incident is likely distinct from incident company disclosed on september 22, 2016
* Yahoo believes an unauthorized third party, in august 2013, stole data associated with more than one billion user accounts
* stolen user account information may have included names, email addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, hashed passwords
* Says payment card data and bank account information are not stored in system company believes was affected
* says co has connected some of this activity to same state-sponsored actor believed to be responsible for data theft co disclosed on september 22, 2016
* "Yahoo is notifying affected account holders, and has invalidated forged cookies"
* Important security information for Yahoo users
* Yahoo has taken steps to secure user accounts and is working closely with law enforcement.
* company has not been able to identify intrusion associated with this theft
* stolen user account information may also include in some cases, encrypted or unencrypted security questions and answers
* based on ongoing investigation, company believes an unauthorized third party accessed company's proprietary code to learn how to forge cookies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Biocryst reports positive interim results from its Apex-1 trial
* Interxion Holding NV - Vancis C&MS BV will continue to own and operate its existing cloud and managed services business