New Zealand's Spark partners with Netflix
WELLINGTON, Feb 27 New Zealand telecommunications company Spark said on Monday it was partnering with U.S. video streaming giant Netflix in an arrangement that was the first of its kind.
Dec 14 Peabody Energy Corp
* Co is required to file with bankruptcy court a plan of reorganization and disclosure statement with respect thereto by Dec 21, 2016
* On December 14, 2016, bankruptcy court approved a stipulation filed by co relating to an amendment to DIP credit agreement
* Says stipulation amends final dip order to extend adequate protection milestones
* On December 14, bankruptcy court approved a stipulation filed by Co relating to an amendment to DIP final order -SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Partnership gives Spark broadband customers a subscription to Netflix's standard plan for one year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb 26 Samsung Electronics said on Sunday it would launch its next key device in the aftermath of a burning-battery scandal, the Galaxy S8, on March 29.