Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Dec 15 Fittec International Group
* Vendor has agreed to sell and purchaser has agreed to purchase sale shares and loans for a total consideration of hk$100 million
* A direct wholly-owned subsidiary of company, entered into sale and purchase agreement with time chain holdings
* Vendor is Excel Star Group Limited, purchaser is Time Chain Holdings Limited, target co Is Time Ally Global Limited Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)