BRIEF-Egypt's Naeem Holding board approves capital increase
* Board approves issued and paid-up capital increase to $218.6 million from $198.7 million through bonus share issue Source: (http://bit.ly/2qvUGWl) Further company coverage: )
Dec 15 Svenska Bostadsfonden 14 AB (publ) :
* To issue up to 2,000 class A shares
* Proceeds from the issue are to amount to maximum 101 million Swedish crowns ($10.8 million)
* Issue price is 50,500 crowns per share
* Issue to last from Jan. 30, 2017 to Feb. 17, 2017 included Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: ($1 = 9.3833 Swedish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
DUBAI, May 28 Gulf stock markets may have a soft tone in thin trade on Sunday after global oil producers agreed after the close on Thursday to extend cuts in output by nine months to March 2018.
May 26 A Lebanese man accused of trying to use his ties to Hezbollah to further a scheme to launder drug money pleaded guilty on Friday in a Brooklyn, New York federal court to a U.S. money laundering conspiracy charge.