Dec 15 Facebook Inc
* "Testing several ways to make it easier to report a hoax
if you see one on Facebook"
* If fact checking organizations identify story as fake,
will get flagged as disputed, there will be link to
corresponding article explaining why
* On the publisher side, we are analyzing publisher sites to
detect where policy enforcement actions might be necessary
* Started a program to work with third-party fact checking
* "On the buying side we've eliminated the ability to spoof
domains, which will reduce the prevalence of sites that pretend
to be real publications"
* Says once a story is flagged, it can't be made into an ad
and promoted, either
Source text for Eikon: [ID:bit.ly/2gO3OFX]
Further company coverage: