1 Min Read
Dec 15 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc
* "Testing several ways to make it easier to report a hoax if you see one on Facebook"
* If fact checking organizations identify story as fake, will get flagged as disputed, there will be link to corresponding article explaining why
* On the publisher side, we are analyzing publisher sites to detect where policy enforcement actions might be necessary
* Started a program to work with third-party fact checking organizations
* "On the buying side we've eliminated the ability to spoof domains, which will reduce the prevalence of sites that pretend to be real publications"
* Says once a story is flagged, it can't be made into an ad and promoted, either Source text for Eikon: [ID:bit.ly/2gO3OFX] Further company coverage: