Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Dec 16 Obducat Ab :
* Signs letter of intent concerning a joint venture with Asian led player
* Negotiations are expected to be finalized during Q1 2017
* If joint venture is established intention is to place an order for five Sindre 400 NIL systems at a prelim value of 1 million euros each Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)