UPDATE 1-Foxconn CEO says investment for display plant in U.S. would exceed $7 bln
* Has considered plan for years; leaked by Softbank in December (Adds further comment from Foxconn CEO)
Dec 19 Unisys Corp
* Participants will receive lump-sum payments valued at approximately $216 million from pension trust
* Company does not anticipate that this action will result in a settlement charge
* Unisys also expects this action to have minimal impact on plan funding levels
* Unisys completes lump-sum cash-out offer under its u.s. Pension plan for eligible former associates
* Approximately 5,800 former associates have accepted this offer, reducing number of participants in plan by about 8 percent
* Unisys expects lump-sum payments to be made by end of year.
* Because payments will be made by pension trust, they will not impact company's cash position Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KINSHASA, Jan 22 China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) said on Sunday that it has signed an agreement with Chinese private equity firm BHR to support BHR's acquisition of a 24 percent stake in Democratic Republic of Congo's giant Tenke copper mine.
WASHINGTON, Jan 21 President Donald Trump is ordering federal agencies to undermine Obamacare through regulatory action, a move that could weaken enforcement of the requirement for Americans to buy health coverage and give insurers leeway to drop some benefits.