1 Min Read
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Moody's :
* Moody's says forecast G20 global growth of around 3.0% in 2017 versus an estimated 2.6% in 2016
* Moody's says global credit conditions will remain uneven in 2017, despite a stabilization of growth worldwide
* Moody's says global economic growth will stabilize in 2017, but remain at historically low levels
* Moody's says global demand is unlikely to improve sufficiently to reignite trade growth in 2017
* Moody's says "political risk will remain an enduring challenge for global credit"
* Moody's says "the recovery in global trade will remain slow, due to the lack of global demand and increasing protectionist sentiment"
* Moody's on global credit conditions-"low for longer" rates will support borrowing,refinancing conditions,but negative side effects becoming more visible
* Moody's says "accelerating global decarbonization efforts face near-term uncertainty given the election of donald trump as us president" Source text : [bit.ly/2fhnPji]