BRIEF-Gemini reports Q1 net loss per share of $0.04
* Now expecting revenue for 2017 to be less than 2016 but expects activity to pick up in second half of 2017 into 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 19 Ngl Energy Partners Lp :
* Semgroup and NGL Energy Partners Lp announce Glass Mountain pipeline stack extension
* Semgroup Corp says glass mountain pipeline, llc will construct a 44-mile pipeline extension of Glass Mountain pipeline system in Oklahoma.
* Semgroup -Glass Mountain pipeline has also entered into a long-term, fee-based transportation agreement with a investment grade producer in stack Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ironhorse announces Q1 2017 financial and operating results
* AT&T announces IBEW-represented employees vote to ratify midwest wireline agreement