PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - April 25
April 25 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 20 Tesla Motors Inc
* Amended credit agreement to permit borrowers to obtain up to $50 million of additional commitments pursuant to terms of credit agreement
* Warehouse agreement amendment increased maximum facility limit under warehouse agreement from $300 million to $600 million
* On December 15, entered into fifth amendment to ABL credit agreement, dated as of June 10, 2015
* Credit agreement amendment increased revolving commitments under credit agreement by $200.0 million, increasing it to $1.2 billion
* On Dec 15, 2016, Tesla Finance LLC (TFL) and Tesla 2014 Warehouse SPV LLC entered amendment no. 2 to loan and security agreement, dated Aug 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, April 25 U.S. East Coast refiners are looking to buy increasing volumes of domestic crude oil from the Gulf Coast, two sources said, the latest twist in a trade flow upheaval in the wake of the opening of the Dakota Access pipeline.