Dec 21 (Reuters) -
* Fitch revises Indonesia's outlook to positive; affirms at 'BBB-'
* Fitch - Indonesia's ratings balance a low government debt burden, favourable growth outlook
* Fitch on Indonesia - strong structural reform drive since September 2015 is gradually improving difficult business environment
* Fitch on Indonesia - Forecasts GDP growth at 5.1 percent in 2016, 5.4 percent in 2017 and 5.7 percent in 2018
* Fitch on Indonesia - considers sovereign's exposure to banking sector risks as limited
* Fitch - monetary and exchange-rate policy of bank Indonesia (bi) has been effective in weathering market turmoil
* Fitch on Indonesia - strong structural reform drive since september 2015 likely to support growth outlook in medium term
* Fitch on Indonesia - forecast GDP growth to accelerate gradually in next two years, driven by positive impact of speeded-up structural reform effort
* Fitch on Indonesia - does not expect government debt to rise significantly as government is adhering to a self-imposed budget-deficit ceiling of 3 percent of GDP
* Fitch on Indonesia - country relatively vulnerable to shifts in market sentiment and a weak - but improving - business environment Source text for Eikon:
SPECIAL REPORT-How the Federal Reserve serves U.S. foreign intelligence
NEW YORK, June 26 The Federal Reserve's little-known role housing the assets of other central banks comes with a unique benefit to the United States: It serves as a source of foreign intelligence for Washington.
BRIEF-Kingspan completes 500 mln euros committed revolving credit facility
* Has completed a new eur 500m committed revolving credit facility