BRIEF-Old Republic International announces new quarterly dividend rate, increases Board size
* Old Republic International Corp says a quarterly cash dividend at a new rate of 19 cents per share was declared on common stock
Dec 21 NYX Gaming Group Ltd :
* Unit amended its senior facilities agreement with Ares management to increase term facility commitment by £15 million
* NYX Gaming Group - under terms of amended agreement, co has ability to utilize incremental £15mm in any of company's wholly-owned subsidiaries
* NYX announces £15 million debt add-on to increase flexibility and to fund the company's ongoing consolidation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Apache Corp says expects minimum of 3,000 drillable locations at Alpine High - conf call
PARIS, Feb 23 France's Vivendi said it expects Canal Plus' turnaround efforts to bear fruit in 2017, after the pay-TV unit's French channels lost thousands of subscribers last year, resulting in a sharp fall in the media group's profits.