PRESS DIGEST- Wall Street Journal - Jan 18
Jan 18 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 21 Triphase Accelerator:
* Triphase Accelerator- pursuant to agreement, triphase accelerator received an upfront payment from celgene
* Triphase Accelerator - Celgene has an option to acquire all Triphase Accelerator's assets relating to trph-222
* Triphase Accelerator announces new collaboration with Celgene Corporation for trph-222, an anti-cd22 antibody drug conjugate
* Triphase Accelerator- if Celgene exercises its option to acquire TRPH-222, Celgene will become responsible for development and commercialization Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 18 Two decades after they were spurred into action to tackle AIDS in Africa, global drugmakers said on Wednesday they would invest $50 million over three years to fight cancer and other non-communicable diseases in poor countries.
* Toshiba says considering memory biz spin-off, nothing decided