U.S. business borrowing for equipment rises 10 pct in March -ELFA
April 25 Borrowing by U.S. companies to spend on capital investment rose last month, the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) said on Tuesday.
Dec 21 Euronext NV :
* Cenergy Holdings begins trading on Euronext Brussels
* With an initial reference price set at 0.61 euros ($0.6371) per share, Cenergy Holdings reaches a total market capitalisation of 116 million euros
* Cenergy Holdings is born from cross-border merger by absorption of Greek listed companies Corinth Pipeworks and Hellenic Cables
* Cenergy Holdings is listed on both Euronext Brussels (Compartment C) and Athens Stock Exchange. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9574 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* NET INTEREST MARGIN FOR THREE MONTHS ENDED MARCH 31, 2017 WAS 3.32% COMPARED TO 3.19% FOR Q1 OF 2016