PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - March 27
March 27 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 21 FedEx Corp
* FedEx Corp says its capital expenditures are expected to be about $5.6 billion in 2017
* FedEx - 2017 capex include spending for sort facility expansion, primarily at FedEx ground, aircraft and aircraft-related equipment at FedEx Express
* FedEx says it invested $1.0 billion in aircraft and aircraft-related equipment in h1 2017; expect to invest additional $600 million for aircraft and aircraft-related equipment during remainder of 2017
* FedEx - 2017 capex also include spending for vehicle replacement at all its transportation segments Source text: (bit.ly/2ic1c58) Further company coverage:
* Has close to 3 mln consumer banking clients in South Korea (Adds details on Citi wealth business in Asia, executive comments)