UPDATE 1-Epiris to keep focus on UK assets after Electra split
LONDON, May 25 Electra's departing fund manager will pursue an investment strategy which focuses on assets in Britain when it splits from the listed private equity fund next month.
Dec 22 Bancorp Wealth Management New Zealand Ltd :
* Generated revenue of NZ$25.5 million ($17.62 million) (previous year: NZ$23.5 million) in 2015/2016 financial year
* FY net loss after tax amounted to roughly NZ$ 3.4 million due to higher losses in amount of approximately NZ$3.4 million from group's subsidiaries
* Intends to pay a dividend of NZ$2.1 cents per share in December 2016 resulting in a total dividend for FY 2015/2016 of NZ$4.6 cents per share
* Management plans to restructure Boston Marks operations in year 2017 in order to significantly improve profitability of overall group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 1.4470 New Zealand dollars) (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON, May 25 Global regulators will soon finalise a suite of rules to ensure banks hold enough capital to withstand rocky markets without taxpayer aid, one of their top officials said on Thursday.
* Acquires 437k sq.ft. Office property in Glendale, for $144 million