BRIEF-Paion AG says Remimazolam met its primary efficacy endpoint in U.S. Phase III clinical trial
* Positive headline data in U.S. Phase III trial with Remimazolam for procedural sedation undergoing bronchoscopy
Dec 22 Inno-gene SA :
* Its unit, Centrum Badan DNA sp. z o.o., signs a 104.9 million zloty ($24.91 million) deal in a consortium to undertake a project
* The project concerns undertaking up to 10,000 whole genome sequencing research (WGS) and creating a Polish Genome Map, a reference genome
* Centrum Badan DNA to contribute to the project its know-how (worth 13.0 million zlotys) concerning WGS and data processing
* The consortium consists of Instytut Chemii Bioorganicznej PAN (leader's consortium), Politechnika Poznanska and Centrum Badan DNA (business partner) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 4.2104 zlotys) (Gdynia Newsroom)
WASHINGTON, June 28 Despite a major setback in the U.S. Senate, President Trump said on Wednesday that the Republican healthcare bill was moving along well and predicted a "big surprise" was yet to come.
WASHINGTON, June 28 Senate Republican leaders faced calls from critics within the party on Wednesday for substantial changes, rather than mere tinkering, to a major healthcare bill if they are to salvage their effort to repeal major parts of the Obamacare law.