UPDATE 1-HKEX proposes new board to list companies with different voting rights
* HKEX considering Nasdaq-style private market to track delisted firms (Adds CEO comments, details of proposals)
Dec 22 Bank of China Hong Kong:
* Proposed disposal of interests in Chiyu Bank
* Agreement for proposed disposal of total of 2.1 million ordinary shares of Chiyu Bank by BOCHK for a total consideration of HK$7.69 bln
* Unit and indirect 66.06 pct owned unit of Bank Of China entered into sale and purchase agreement with unit of Xiamen International Investment (XIL) and Committee of Jimei Schools
* Performance bond in amount of not more than HK$350 million will be provided to BOCHK pursuant to terms of sale and purchase agreement
* To facilitate a smooth transition, BOCHK, Chiyu Bank and XIL entered into a transitional services agreement on 22 December 22, 2016
* Resultant proceeds from proposed disposal will facilitate development of BOCHK's business in ASEAN region Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
ISTANBUL, Jan 19 The Turkish Treasury borrowed $2 billion in the issue of a 10-year, dollar-denominated eurobond with a yield of 6.15 percent as part of a planned $6 billion eurobond issuance programme this year, the treasury said on Thursday.
FRANKFURT, Jan 19 German insurer Allianz and Standard Chartered Bank on Thursday announced a 15-year agreement to distribute Allianz's general insurance products in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and China.