BRIEF-TGS and Schlumberger announce joint program
* TGS-Nopec and Schlumberger today announced a new multi- and wide-azimuth (m-waz) multiclient reimaging program in highly prospective central U.S. Gulf of Mexico
Dec 22 Rudolph Technologies Inc :
* Ruling by court of appeals reversed PTO's rejection of 3 of 18 patent claims and affirmed PTO's rejection of nine patent claims
* Patent is subject of Rudolph's patent infringement lawsuit against Camtek's inspection systems
* Rudolph announces ruling in patent reexamination appeal by Camtek
* Appeal of remaining six patent claims was dismissed by court of appeals for procedural reasons Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
BERLIN, Feb 23 France and Germany on Thursday called on the management of General Motors and PSA Group to give a "long-term perspective" for all production sites in the proposed acquisition of Opel from the U.S. carmaker.
PARIS, Feb 23 France and Germany share common concerns about the impact on jobs from PSA Group's proposed tied-up with General Motor's Opel unit, the two countries' economy ministers said on Wednesday after talks in Paris.