BRIEF-Saudi Aramco selects JPMorgan, HSBC, Morgan Stanley as lead underwriters for IPO - CNBC, citing DJ
* Saudi Aramco selects JPMorgan, HSBC, and Morgan Stanley as lead underwriters for its IPO - CNBC, citing Dow Jones
Dec 23 Barclays Plc
* Barclays says notes complaint filed by U.S. Department of Justice ("doj") today in U.S. District Court for Eastern District of New York.
* Says rejects claims made in complaint.
* Says considers that claims made in complaint are disconnected from facts. Barclays will vigorously defend complaint and intends to seek its dismissal at earliest opportunity.Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)
* Company reached agreement with Ternium on sale of CSA steel plant in Brazil for eur 1.5 billion.
Feb 21 U.S. railroad operator CSX Corp's chief executive, Michael Ward, will retire after more than 14 years in the role, as activist investor Mantle Ridge LP tries to shake up the company's board.