BRIEF-LGI Homes enters into that certain second amended and restated credit agreement
* LGI Homes says on May 25 co entered into that certain second amended and restated credit agreement dated as of May 25, 2017 - SEC filing
Dec 27 Spark Energy Inc:
* Spark Energy Inc. announces $25.0 million subordinated debt facility
* Company intends to draw down $5.0 million under new facility prior to December 31, 2016
* Plans to use facility for growth initiatives, capital optimization, including, subject to lender approval, stock buybacks
* Facility will bear a fixed annual interest rate of 5.0% and will have a tenor of three-and-one-half years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.