Banks drag European shares down from 20-month highs
LONDON, April 27 European shares retreated from 20-month highs on Thursday with financials and commodity-related stocks the main drag on the benchmark index.
Dec 27 Encore Capital Group
* Encore Capital Group Inc - on December 20, 2016, co entered into third amended and restated credit agreement - SEC filing
* Third restated credit agreement provides for an increase in revolving credit facility from $742.6 million to $781.7 million
* Encore Capital Group Inc - amendment to agreement provides for increase in term loan facility from $158.8 million to $166.4 million
* Encore Capital Group - restated credit agreement still provides for accordion feature for co to increase senior secured credit facilities by $250.0 million
* Encore Capital Group Inc - including accordion feature, maximum amount that can be borrowed under restated credit agreement is approximately $1.2 billion Source text: (bit.ly/2ibHPpE) Further company coverage:
OSLO, April 27 John Fredriksen's Frontline is switching its legal battle for control of tanker operator DHT Holdings from New York to the tiny Marshall Islands after making a fifth offer for the company this week.