BRIEF-SoftBank Group set to invest more than $3 bln in WeWork - CNBC
* Softbank Group Corp set to invest more than $3 billion in WeWork - CNBC, citing a source Source text : http://cnb.cx/2lVk0X5 Further company coverage:
Dec 27 Rsp Permian Inc
* On December 27, 2016, co issued $450.0 million in aggregate principal amount of its 5.25 pct senior notes due 2025 - SEC filing
* RSP Permian Inc- intends to use net proceeds to partially fund its proposed acquisition of Silver Hill E&P II, LLC - SEC filing
* RSP Permian - notes will mature on January 15, 2025, and interest is payable on the notes on each January 15 and July 15, commencing on July 15, 2017
* Co issued 5.25 pct senior notes due 2025 to Barclays Capital Inc, RBC Capital Markets LLC and other initial purchasers Source text: (bit.ly/2i4KVhb) Further company coverage:
Feb 26 Alberto Salazar, the coach of Britain's Olympic champion Mo Farah, has denied administering banned supplements to his athletes and issued a firm rebuttal of what he said were false allegations against him in a British newspaper.
NEW YORK, Feb 26 The stock of payment processing company Global Payments Inc could rise by 15 percent to $90 in the year ahead as revenue and profits increase, according to Barron's.