Dec 28 (Reuters) - Redflex Holdings Ltd
* non-prosecution agreement
* U.S. Department of justice ends criminal inquiry into company's u.s. Subsidiary with non-prosecution agreement
* Redflex Americas today entered a non-prosecution agreement (npa) with u.s. Doj for a term of two (2) years
* agreement has been reached between u.s. Department of Justice and co's u.s. Unit, Redflex Traffic Systems, inc.
* no charges will be filed based, in part, on company's cooperation
* Redflex Americas has agreed to pay restitution to city of columbus, ohio in total amount of usd$100,000 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: