UPDATE 1-U.S. judge approves VW dealers $1.2 bln settlement
WASHINGTON, Jan 23 Volkswagen AG's dealers will receive an average of $1.85 million in a $1.2 billion settlement approved by a U.S. judge on Monday over its diesel emissions scandal.
Dec 28 FourWorld Capital Management LLC:
* Has issued an open letter to CEO of Flotek Industries
* Letter asking company to provide real-world data to support benefit of its fracking additive known as CnF
* Asks that Flotek release list of specific well identifiers used by MHA for reports touting CnF performance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Pinnacle Financial- Priced its offering of 2.8 million shares of its common stock at a price of $62.50 per share for aggregate gross proceeds of $175 million
* HP Inc - Declared a cash dividend of $0.1327 per share on company's common stock.