Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Dec 30 Ground International Development Ltd :
* Subscriber has placed order to subscribe for allotted shares in IPO of Jilin Jiutai Bank
* Offer price shall be at a range of HK$4.54 to HK$4.76 per H share
* Maximum amount of subscription monies is HK$200 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)