UPDATE 1-Berkshire Hathaway gains $1.6 bln from its huge bite of Apple
NEW YORK, Feb 25 Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc is sitting on more than $1.6 billion of gains in its investment in Apple Inc. after shares of the iPhone maker surged.
Jan 2 Heimstaden AB :
* Fastighets AB Balder, Heimstaden, MKB Fastighets AB and Victoria Park AB have formed joined company, Rosengård Fastighets AB
* Joint company is part of realization of Culture Casbah project
* Rosengård Fastighets AB acquires about 1,660 apartments in Rosengård from MKB Fastighets
* Purchase price to be total of about 633 million Swedish crowns ($69.65 million)
* Parties to own 25 pct each in Rosengård Fastighets AB Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 9.0887 Swedish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
NEW YORK, Feb 25 Billionaire Warren Buffett, whose stock picks over several decades have turned Berkshire Hathaway Inc into one of the most successful conglomerates, delivered another black eye to the investment industry on Saturday, saying investors should "stick with low-cost index funds."
BERLIN, Feb 25 The European Central Bank will not put a sudden end to its asset purchase programme, ECB policymaker Jens Weidmann said in an interview with German newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung.