Jan 3 Moody's:
* Global oil and gas industry to see continued tepid prices,
belt-tightening in 2017
* "Oil prices likely will remain volatile and range-bound in
the coming year"
* Oil and gas industry will see increased merger &
acquisition activity in both the North American E&P and
midstream sectors in 2017
* Under Trump administration, U.S. energy policy likely to
prioritize domestic oil, coal production, reduce federal
* Though funding risk has declined somewhat for Latin
America's national oil companies, it will "remain an issue for
years to come"
Source text - (bit.ly/2itYBm2)