UPDATE 1-Rig contractor Ocean RIG files for bankruptcy protection in U.S.
March 28 Ocean RIG UDW Inc, a Cyprus-based rig contractor, filed for Chapter 15 bankruptcy protection in a U.S. court amid a deep and prolonged downturn in the industry.
Jan 5 Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc
* Alexion Pharmaceuticals files form 10-q for third quarter 2016
* Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc says -revenue and eps for full year 2016 expected to be within previously guided ranges
* Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc - revenue and eps for full year 2016 expected to be within previously guided ranges
* Fy2016 earnings per share view $4.63, revenue view $3.09 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Alexion Pharma - audit and finance committee concluded, based on facts of investigation, previously issued financial results do not require restatement
* Alexion Pharmaceuticals-undertaking remedial actions such as expanded training programs, implementing new processes related to financial reporting
* Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc - together with other process and procedure changes, management believes material weakness will be effectively remediated during 2017
* Alexion Pharma-investigation shows no instances of improper revenue recognition associated with pull-in sales were identified, all soliris orders were valid
* Alexion Pharma-investigation shows there were no instances where soliris was sold to build stock of unwanted product
* Alexion Pharmaceuticals - co concluded there was material weakness in internal controls over financial reporting as of dec 31, 2015 and subsequent qtrs Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Greenlight Capital proposes GM change capital structure to "unlock substantial shareholder value"