BRIEF-ALEXANDER'S DECLARES AN INCREASED QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $4.25/SHR
* ALEXANDER'S DECLARES AN INCREASED QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $4.25 PER SHARE (A NEW INDICATED ANNUAL RATE OF $17.00)
Jan 5 Ocera Therapeutics Inc :
* Ocera Therapeutics Inc - announces successful phase 1 clinical study of orally-administered ocr-002 in patients with cirrhosis
* Ocera Therapeutics Inc - company plans to initiate phase 2a in h1 2017 with new optimized tablet formulation
* Ocera Therapeutics Inc- ocr-002 was observed to be safe and well-tolerated across all treatment arms in study
* Ocera Therapeutics Inc - ocr-002 demonstrated absolute oral bioavailability of greater than 95 pct in fasted state Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 18 Renault-Nissan has sold more than 400,000 electric cars globally and the leader in plug-in vehicles is planning further investment to maintain its market lead, the chief executive of the auto alliance said on Wednesday.
Jan 18 The U.S. Department of Labor on Wednesday filed a lawsuit against JPMorgan Chase & Co claiming the bank engaged in pay discrimination against women.