Iran sanctions 15 U.S. firms, citing human rights and Israel ties
DUBAI, March 26 Iran has imposed sanctions on 15 U.S. companies for alleged human rights violations and cooperating with Israel, the state news agency IRNA reported on Sunday.
Jan 5 Sirius Xm Holdings Inc :
* Siriusxm exceeds 2016 subscriber guidance; issues 2017 subscriber and financial guidance
* Sirius xm holdings inc - ended 2016 with over 31.3 million subscribers
* Sirius Xm holdings inc - expects to meet or exceed its 2016 guidance for revenue, adjusted ebitda and free cash flow.
* Sees 2017 self-pay net subscriber additions of approximately 1.3 million
* Sees 2017 revenue of approximately $5.3 billion
* Fy2017 revenue view $5.34 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees 2017 adjusted EBITDA of approximately $2.025 billion
* Sees 2017 free cash flow of approximately $1.5 billion
* Fy2016 revenue view $5.01 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, March 26 British interior minister Amber Rudd said on Sunday end-to-end encryption of messages offered by services like Whatsapp are "completely unacceptable" and there should be no "secret place for terrorists to communicate".