PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Feb 20
Feb 20 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 5 T-Mobile US Inc
* 2.1 million preliminary total net customer additions in Q4 2016
* sees branded postpaid phone churn of 1.28%, down 18 basis points year-over-year for Q4 2016
* branded prepaid churn was 3.94% in Q4 of 2016, down 26 basis points year-over-year
* 1.2 million preliminary branded postpaid net customer additions in Q4
* 933,000 branded postpaid phone net customer additions, 541,000 branded prepaid net customer additions in Q4 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SYDNEY, Feb 20 Asian share markets got off to a subdued start on Monday as political uncertainty kept the mood cautious, while the U.S. dollar softened a touch ahead of a busy week for Federal Reserve speakers.