MOVES-Natixis appoints Denain for FIG role
LONDON, June 29 (IFR) - Pierre-Henri Denain has been appointed Natixis' global head of financial institutions and public sector coverage.
Jan 6 TerraForm Power Inc
* TerraForm Power announces sale of UK Portfolio to optimize fleet and position company for future growth
* TerraForm Power Inc - Transaction is valued at approximately $580 million
* TerraForm Power Inc says expects to use transaction proceeds to enhance its liquidity position and reduce its net debt
* TerraForm Power Inc - TerraForm Power Operating, LLC expects to receive approximately $208 million of proceeds from sale
* TerraForm Power Inc says upon completion, company expects to reduce non-recourse project debt on its balance sheet by approximately $370 million
* TerraForm Power - To sell 24 solar projects in UK representing 365 MW to Vortex, a renewable energy platform managed by EFG Hermes' private equity arm
* TerraForm Power Inc - When deal closes, will continue to own an 11 MW operating solar plant in United Kingdom, which it expects to divest in future Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sgx welcomes Shinhan Investment and Cathay Futures as new derivatives trading members Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PRAGUE, June 29 The leading Czech political party going into an October parliamentary election wants to keep the tax environment stable and not raise tax rates, its leader, billionaire former finance minister Andrej Babis, said on Thursday.