1 Min Read
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Ipsen Sa
* Ipsen to acquire Oncology Assets from Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
* Entered into a definitive agreement to acquire global oncology assets from Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, including its product ONIVYDE
* Co to pay $575 million cash at closing plus upto $450 million upon approval of potential additional indications for ONIVYDE in the U.S.
* Deal should be dilutive in 2017 and accretive from 2018 onwards both in operating margin and EPS
* Transaction will be fully financed by Ipsen's existing cash and lines of credit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: