BRIEF-Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer
* Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 9 Bank Of India Ltd
* Says Bank of India revises lending rates on retail loans
* Says revised rates will be effective from 9th January 2017
* Says reduction in rate on home loan works out to 55/60 bps
* Says revised rates for home loan at 8.70% (8.65% for women)
* Says revised rates for vehicle loan at 9.35%
* Revised rates for major retail loans are as under loan against property is 10.50 percent to 11 percent (5bps lower for women) Source text: [Bank of India (BOI) has revised rate of interest on its Retail Loans as a consequence of reduction in Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rates (MCLR). The revised rates will be effective from 9th January 2017] Further company coverage:
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.