BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
Jan 9 Nuvasive Inc
* Sees fy 2017 revenue $1.065 billion
* Sees fy 2016 revenue about $956 million
* Nuvasive inc - preliminary full year 2016 non-gaap operating profit margin expected to be in line with guidance of 16.0%
* Fy2016 revenue view $952.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 revenue view $1.07 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Nuvasive inc - expects full year 2017 non-gaap operating profit margin expansion of approximately 100 basis points compared to full year 2016. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.