1 Min Read
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Allergan Plc :
* Allergan enters parkinson's disease through option arrangement with Lysosomal Therapeutics Inc (LTI) for its potential first-in-class breakthrough compounds
* Allergan Plc - additional terms were not disclosed.
* Allergan Plc - purchased an option right directly from LTI shareholders to acquire LTI following completion of a phase 1b trial for LTI-291
* Allergan Plc - option to acquire LTI following completion of phase 1B clinical trial
* Allergan Plc - Allergan will provide a separate upfront research and development payment
* Allergan Plc - Allergan and LTI will establish a joint development committee to oversee development activities for LTI-291 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: