Jan 10 (Reuters) - Brainchip Holdings Ltd
* Responds to "street talk" article published in Australian Financial Review (AFR), dated 9 January 2017
* "company can confirm that our advisors are not evaluating such a transaction"
* "At this juncture, no certainty exists regarding execution of such a scheme or exchange"
* Confirms that it is evaluating possible scheme of arrangement whereby co would provide for exchange of shares that would be publicly traded on another market
* Comments by unnamed source in afr on jan 9, about "takeprivate" transaction in Australia with new listing in U.S. Are speculative and inaccurate Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: