1 Min Read
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Taylor Wimpey Plc
* Expect to deliver full year profitability at upper end of market consensus
* Remain confident that our disciplined strategy will enable us to continue to deliver value over long term
* In 2016 total home completions increased by 4% to 13,881
* Cancellation rates remained low at 13% (2015: 12%).
* We ended 2016 with a year end order book valued at £1,682 million as at 31 december 2016
* A small fall in average selling price largely due to a number of high value central london completions in december 2016.
* We expect to demonstrate further progress throughout 2017 against all of our medium term targets, delivering increased returns for our shareholders
* Against backdrop of a stable housing market in 2016, we continued to see good demand and solid trading into second half of year Further company coverage: (Costas Pitas)