Jan 11 Superior Industries International Inc -
* Sees 2017 sales $730 million - $750 million - SEC filing
* Sees 2017 unit volume 12 million - 12.25 million
* Expect 1Q17 unit volume to be down 200,000 - 300,000 units compared to 1Q16
* Sees 2017 capital expenditures of approximately $50 million
* Superior industries international inc - "remain comfortable with 2016 outlook"
* Fy2017 revenue view $739.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text: [bit.ly/2j14wNH] Further company coverage:
Google gets Australian tax office demand to pay more, says to fight it
SYDNEY, April 29 Alphabet Inc's Google said it will challenge amended tax assessments issued by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), which is trying to claw back billions of dollars from multinational corporations citing unpaid taxes.