Yahoo may rethink use of cash from Alibaba deal
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Yahoo Inc may re-evaluate plans for the cash it gets from a multibillion-dollar sale of half of its 40 percent stake in Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group.
Jan 12 AO World Plc :
* Uk business continued to grow: AO.Com revenue increased by 10.3 pct year on year and our overall uk revenue by 8.9 pct,
* Q3 europe revenue for period was up 28.4 pct year on year,
* Overall group revenue was up 12.3 pct for quarter, year on year.
* Expect fy performance to fall within guidance previously given 1 but remain cautious about final quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order