Jan 13 Xp Power Ltd
* Group had a strong finish to year, trading in line with
board's expectations as acceleration in order intake reported in
q3 fed through into robust revenue growth in final quarter
* Momentum in order intake continued to strengthen in q4.
* Order intake in q4 of 2016 was £37.1 million compared with
£35.0 million in q3 and £30.0 million in q4 of 2015.
* Revenues in q4 of 2016 were £37.1 million compared with
£32.3 million in q3 and £27.8 million in q4 of 2015.
* Revenues for twelve months ended 31 december 2016 were
£129.8 million, an increase of 18% over 2015, or 7% in constant
* We enter 2017 with positive momentum and therefore expect
that we should be able to show further growth in revenues in
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
(Reporting By UK Bureau)