Jan 18 (Reuters) - Cambridge Industrial Trust
* Cambridge Industrial Trust Management Limited (acquisition by e-shang redwood subsidiary of 80 percent indirect interest in the manager)
* Creim Limited (“Oxley”) (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oxley Global Limited) have entered into a binding agreement
* Transaction includes infinity acquiring 100% indirect interest in Cambridge Industrial Property Management Pte. Ltd.
* Deal for sale of aggregate 80% indirect interest in manager to E-Shang Infinity Cayman Limited, a unit of E-Shang Redwood Ltd
* Nabinvest Capital Partners Pty Ltd (unit of National Australia Bank) and Creim Ltd entered into a binding agreement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: