Feb 3 (Reuters) - Bursa Malaysia Bhd
* Qtrly profit after tax 50.2 million RGT, Qtrly revenue 123.7 million RGT
* Final dividend of 17 sen per share for the year
* FY average daily contracts traded for derivatives market at 57,829 contracts, up 1.2%
* FY average daily trading value for securities market on-market trades at 1.8 billion RGT, down 9.0%
* "Market volatility is expected to persist in 2017 and as a result, the equity market is expected to remain challenging"
* "Exchange remains cautiously optimistic"
* Year ago net profit 50.6 million RGT, revenue 135.6 million RGT Source text: (bit.ly/2k2249p) Further company coverage: