Feb 3 (Reuters) - Aak Ab (Publ)
* Says proposed dividend of SEK 8.75 (7.75), an increase by sek 1.00 or 13 percent.
* Q4 operating profit, excluding non-recurring income of SEK 15 million, reached SEK 435 million
* Says total volumes continued to grow nicely and were up 7 percent (6)
* Says organic volume growth was 2 percent (1)
* Says demand for specialty and semi-specialty products continued to be strong, generating organic volume growth of 5 percent (0)
* Reuters poll: AAK Q4 operating profit was seen at SEK 434 million, dividend SEK 8.71 per share
* Says China Greenfield project also continues according to plan Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)